Special Financing Options
Take advantage of 12 Month No Interest financing available for a limited time!
No interest on purchases of $25 or more with your Kuhn's credit card. Interest will be charged to your account dated from time of purchase if the full amount is not paid within 12 months. Set minimum monthly payments are required.
No Interest if Paid in Full Within 6 Months***
No interest on purchases of $25 or more with your Kuhn's credit card. Interest will be charged to your account dated from time of purchase if the full amount is not paid within 6 months. Set minimum monthly payments are required.
OR - 9.99% APR for 36 months****
9.9% APR for any purchase using your Kuhn's credit card. Fixed monthly payments required for 36 months.
OR - 9.99% APR for 60 months*****
9.9% APR for any purchase using your Kuhn's credit card. Fixed monthly payments required for 60 months.
Other Benefits Include
- • Low minimum monthly payments
- • Simple application process
- • Instant credit available*
- • Extended financing available*
- • Greater purchasing power
- • Doesn’t tie up other credit lines
- • Your credit card arrives in 7-10 days
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the interest rate for the promotion that is offered?
The promotion we are offering is a 6 months deferred interest plan. As long as you make your minimum monthly payments on time each month, and pay the balance off in full by the end of the promotion, there is no interest charged to your account.
- What is the monthly payment?
The minimum monthly payment is 3.5% of the balance or $25, whichever is greater.
- I received a response on the website stating "At this time the account was unable to be approved." What does this mean?
You will receive a letter from Kuhn's Credit Card servicer Synchrony Bank in 7-10 business days explaining their decision.
- What if I miss my due date?
Your account is subject to a late payment fee of $25 (if you have paid your total minimum payment due by the due date in each of the prior six billing cycles) or $35 (if you have failed to pay your total minimum payment due by the due date in any one or more of the prior six billing cycles).
- What is the maximum credit line a customer can be assigned?
The Kuhn's program can give an instant approval up to $20,000 for qualifying customers. Any requests for credit lines above that will have to be reviewed by a Synchrony Bank Analyst, and will require additional documentation (2 years tax returns and current proof of income at a minimum), as well as processing time (up to 2 business days).
- What do I do once I receive my card?
You will need to call Synchrony Bank at 866.396.8254 to activate your card.
- What is the process to request a credit line increase?
The customer can contact Synchrony Bank Customer Service directly at 866.396.8254 and request consideration of a higher line. The Synchrony associate will review their account, determine if the customer meets the guidelines for consideration and explain to them what is needed, as well as provide them with a fax number for the documentation.
- Can I make my payments on line?
Yes, simply visit the Synchrony Bank website at www.mysynchrony.com. There is no charge to make an online payment.
- Can I use my credit card (Visa, MC, Amex, Discover) to make a payment?
You cannot use a bank card to pay your bill. You can use a checking account, savings account or debit card to make payment.
- Can I use my Synchrony Bank Credit Card for additional purchases at the jeweler that I am having my ring shipped to?
Only if that jeweler is enrolled in the Synchrony Bank program.
- Who do I contact if I have concerns/questions about my purchase?
If you have concerns about the merchandise, you should contact Kuhn's @ 410-742-3256. If you have concerns with your payments you should contact Synchrony Bank at 866.396.8254.
- I was not able to checkout using my Synchrony Bank Credit Card.
Have you called to activate your card? If not, you will need to call Synchrony Bank at 866.396.8254 to activate your card. If you have activated your card, please call Kuhn's @ 410-742-3256 for assistance.